• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Loving Guitar Again

Hello everyone! My name is Holly and I'm actually Jak's singer! We actually met because she was my guitar teacher in high school and I always loved guitar because of Tommy Shaw of Styx. I have watched her grow into an amazing guitarist and when this site came back up, she said there's a dark mode and you can enlarge the font for your eyes! I got so excited. I have bad vision and so with the other school I couldn't get much out of it. But this site is amazing. I am so incredibly happy that I'll be able to practice guitar and learn more again. Even though I'm the singer in our band, there are a lot of originals we have where I have contributed in the guitar writing process. This will only take us further!

Edward John

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
UK
Hello everyone! My name is Holly and I'm actually Jak's singer! We actually met because she was my guitar teacher in high school and I always loved guitar because of Tommy Shaw of Styx. I have watched her grow into an amazing guitarist and when this site came back up, she said there's a dark mode and you can enlarge the font for your eyes! I got so excited. I have bad vision and so with the other school I couldn't get much out of it. But this site is amazing. I am so incredibly happy that I'll be able to practice guitar and learn more again. Even though I'm the singer in our band, there are a lot of originals we have where I have contributed in the guitar writing process. This will only take us further!
Welcome, glad you're with us, Tommy Shaw and JY are great players.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holly Vin Gruinelle
Synner Endless Summer Collection
Haha how often do you make up a riff and jak goes I got a better idea! Or vice versa ?

I wish I had another head to.bump ideas off song writing wise. It would honestly take me in awhile new direction.

Actually I have written a few riffs of our songs that you probably have heard and ready! I actually write riffs all the time me and her are constantly giving each other ideas. I also am constantly writing on the piano once you start learning you just get addicted and things to start coming the more you learn the more you can write. Sorry for the typos

Synner Endless Summer Collection