• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Music games

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Does anyone have some music related games, like recognizing songs/notes/scales/modes, theory qestion which I can(preferably for free) download for my phone? At the moment im Just have songpop which is recognizing music and I do enjoy it but it also is a bit limited.

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Croatia
www.youtube.com
Ear training apps are great for that. I know that I used Complete Ear Trainer but it had only first 2 chapters or something like that for free but It had a great interval,note and chord recognition game. You can check that out. Other games for phone that come to mind are Tap Tap, Piano Tiles and ofc HTTK: Deathbat :). But they are games if you just wanna have fun. Rocksmith 2014 (PC, PS, XBOX) on the other hand is a great game that can help you with guitar playing. I’ve been playing it for 3 years and it helped me so much. I really recommend it.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Aah I’ll check the phone games out. For ear training I have and app called ‘perfect ear’ It has ear training for chords, scales and interval recognizing, rhytm exercises and a bunch of drills. I’ll tryou those games for fun. I persoballen am also always a big fan of quizzes and song recognition and stuff so if anyone has a good app for that I’de appreciate it😊

Synner Endless Summer Collection