• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

My First Band Jam

Al7eX

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Apr 16, 2022
After 8 months 5 days and 6 hours of playing guitar, I started a band and we had our first jam session last Thursday. It was a little difficult syncing up but it was pretty cool. I’m gonna call it a band jam, yes it sounds a bit cheesy but has a nice ring to it, maybe, ok I am not calling it band jam, that is gonna get old really fast. Band rehearsal practice jam session or for short, BRPJS. Anyways, Here’s a video unfortunately the phone fell and most of the video is towards the ceiling.

Deyanrasul

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Apr 23, 2022
Uk
After 8 months 5 days and 6 hours of playing guitar, I started a band and we had our first jam session last Thursday. It was a little difficult syncing up but it was pretty cool. I’m gonna call it a band jam, yes it sounds a bit cheesy but has a nice ring to it, maybe, ok I am not calling it band jam, that is gonna get old really fast. Band rehearsal practice jam session or for short, BRPJS. Anyways, Here’s a video unfortunately the phone fell and most of the video is towards the ceiling.
This is amazing
Well done congrats on the band : )