• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

My Very First Live Performance!!!!!

Andrew Fernandes

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
London
www.youtube.com
This was my very first live performance and first time playing standing up also!!
I got up on stage and the guitar tone was too clean i didn’t know how to change it so i Thought fuck it lol those clean muted notes though lool.
I made a couple mistakes. At the start it was hard to keep time because i didnt have a click but i styled it out quite well i hope. I wanted to rock out but my audience was primarily rap driven. How did I do?

Andrew Fernandes

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
London
www.youtube.com
@ids that amp actually has a great distortion the best iv ever used the only problem was at the time i didnt know what or how to change it to that. I was also pressed for time as you see they cut my song short. I think I would have been more confident with distortion but im happy with my performance. Thanks for replying!

J

Jak Angelescu

I don’t care about how good you did or any mistakes you made, you got up there and DID IT! A lot of people can’t overcome their fears of performing live and you did. The more you do it, the better you’ll get! Just keep improving, you did great! So happy to see this on so many levels!

Synner Endless Summer Collection