• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

One Goal From The SGS

Cody Chapman

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Hello guys, I was wondering through the forums and I am really excited to see so many people ready to become better players and musicians overall, and with this coarse it seems we can all do it together.
So I was wondering what is one thing you guys and girls want to pick up from the course? Whether it is becoming better at sweep picking, getting a better practice regiment or even just getting into how to play and learn the first chords.
Leave your answers down below and I will check everybody out and hope you guys have fun 🙂
Ps- My one goal is to not only practice more difficult techniques but to also create individual soloing off complex chord progressions as that has been a struggle for me, but I also want to meet many fantastic people and help and receive help from others.

Cody Sauser

One Stringer
Nov 11, 2019
Im definitely using this as a way to get me back into practicing more regularly for the most part, but of course the main goal is to just get better in all aspects of guitar whether it be theory, sweeping, improv, or learning a technique i wouldn’t have normally.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I’d like to learn how to compose really f*cking cool chord progressions. Besides That i’de like to get better at Pretty much everything(even though my focus is mail in sweeping, tapping, legato, economy picking) and learn some theory too (like modes and the circle of fifths)

Synner Endless Summer Collection