• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Practice sheet

Lindsey

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 16, 2019
    The Netherlands
    www.instagram.com
    I made a practice sheet with all the 1234 fingerings and thought someone else here might enjoy it too.
    They're in 16th notes. There are other exercises in it too, alternating between fretting and picking hand. Legato, tapping, picking hand riffing.

These are the riffs and exercises I wrote down for myself to practice. Not even all of it. Every time I save the file I think of another song that should be in it.
    The titles of the songs and original bpm are above it. Let me know what you think of it.

You can download the Tux guitar pro file here.

PDF :

Last edited:

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville tn.
    I made a practice sheet with all the 1234 fingerings and thought someone else here might enjoy it too.
    They're in 16th notes. There are other exercises in it too, alternating between fretting and picking hand. Legato, tapping, picking hand riffing.

These are the riffs and exercises I wrote down for myself to practice. Not even all of it. Every time I save the file I think of another song that should be in it.
    The titles of the songs and original bpm are above it. Let me know what you think of it.

You can download the Tux guitar pro file here.
    Im not sure why but i cant open it

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Melbourne, Australia
    Im not sure why but i cant open it

You will need to download TUX guitar to open it (Google will help you here), it's free and can be used for Guitar Pro files also.

On a side note, I found a cool, free, little practice management site called tuneupgrade (again, Google). May be a useful tool for some to manage and track daily practice routines.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the developer, I came across his post on Reddit and thought it was worth a share.

Last edited:

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville tn.
    You will need to download TUX guitar to open it (Google will help you here), it's free and can be used for Guitar Pro files also.

On a side note, I found a cool, free, little practice management site called tuneupgrade (again, Google). May be a useful tool for some to manage and track daily practice routines.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the developer, I came across his post on Reddit and thought it was worth a share.
    I have guitar tux but it wants to open in google drive

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Melbourne, Australia
    I have guitar tux but it wants to open in google drive

Ok, yeah, the file is stored on Google Drive so you will need to download it from there first, then you should be right to open it. I will try and download and open it, just incase something else is causing problems.

Edit - downloaded from Google Drive to my tablet and opened in TUX no problem.

Last edited:
    Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection