• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Raw material

Possessed Sinner

Free Bird Player
Apr 6, 2021
Czech Republic
Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing great!
Is there any source of raw material of A7X songs (like Almost Easy, etc.), Everything separated into different tracks/files? I would really like to learn mixing and mastering on A7X songs, but I don't want to use tools to separate guitars, vocals, etc. because it would really ruin the sound of everything. Thank you everyone!

Sam (Possessed Sinner)

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    The best you're likely to get is stems (tracks separated by instrument, but not individual track, so the "guitar track" would include all the rhythm guitars, lead and harmony guitars, etc). These are different than original multitracks, which I imagine the band are very protective of.

Periphery make some elements available for people to remix or practice their mixing on. You might start searching on them.

Upvote 0

OskarF

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Oh thanks, I will check and let you know! Thanks for the suggestion
    Can't recommend it enough :) I spent some time with it and learned a lot. Pretty invaluable to get access to those stems as well as lots of educational material and even videos with the actual mixing engineers of the songs explaining their approach etc.

• Love
    Reactions: Possessed Sinner
    Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Possessed Sinner

Free Bird Player
    Apr 6, 2021
    Czech Republic
    Can't recommend it enough :) I spent some time with it and learned a lot. Pretty invaluable to get access to those stems as well as lots of educational material and even videos with the actual mixing engineers of the songs explaining their approach etc.
    I tried one song and I think I need the videos

Reactions: OskarF
    Upvote 0