• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Returning to music after a lot of years away

mizzyc

One Stringer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Hey guys!
    Greetings from Brazil 🇧🇷

I've played since 12 years old, making 14 years since I've started. In 2014 I have stopped playing, mostly because of going to the college while working. It consumed all my time :(

Since I graduated, I've tried to return a lot of times without success, but now I'm here and totally ready!

I've already studied a lot of music in the past and came to here because of the intermediate and advanced lessons.

It'll be really nice to meet all you guys!

Brian Haner Sr.

Papa
    Staff member
    Legend+
    Fucking Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    I've been moving across country and haven't touched a guitar in about 6 weeks. Probably as long as I have ever gone without playing in 50 years. I've taken a week or two off, but never this long. Probably won't play for another month or so while we get settled in here. It'll be fun to get back into it with some fresh perspective. Sometimes time away is exactly what you need to motivate you.
    Good luck!!!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

mizzyc

One Stringer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    I've been moving across country and haven't touched a guitar in about 6 weeks. Probably as long as I have ever gone without playing in 50 years. I've taken a week or two off, but never this long. Probably won't play for another month or so while we get settled in here. It'll be fun to get back into it with some fresh perspective. Sometimes time away is exactly what you need to motivate you.
    Good luck!!!
    I have never imagined getting a reply from you! 😮

I feel I'm really motivated now and ready to get things back! And I'm loving the classes!
    Congrats for the work! ❤

Jaxon Muller

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    Tulsa, OK
    www.imdb.com
    Hey guys!
    Greetings from Brazil 🇧🇷

I've played since 12 years old, making 14 years since I've started. In 2014 I have stopped playing, mostly because of going to the college while working. It consumed all my time :(

Since I graduated, I've tried to return a lot of times without success, but now I'm here and totally ready!

I've already studied a lot of music in the past and came to here because of the intermediate and advanced lessons.

It'll be really nice to meet all you guys!
    Welcome! This is an awesome community.

Reactions: mizzyc