• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🍑STUDENT PROJECT DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY🍑

J

Jak Angelescu

Hello there fellow Synners! 😎 This is just a friendly reminder to everyone that the deadline for the video submission is this Friday. If you aren’t aware of what’s going on, I am looking for students who have something that they want to improve on to create an improvement video collaboration for them. Please submit something to me that is no more than one minute long that is something that you would like to improve on. In 30 days I will ask you to send me the same thing again and we will all be able to see your awesome improvements! This is to encourage students to focus on something and continuously practice it to get the best that they possibly can. I did it for myself and the sensation of seeing my improvements was more than I could speak of! It was such a confidence booster and I want you all to feel the same way! Please feel free to upload them as an unlisted video to YouTube and send me the link to [email protected] or just send me the clip if it fits. I hope you all have a great week!
💋💋💋💋

Synner Endless Summer Collection