• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Syn's Birthday

Awex Came

Campfire Attention Holder
May 23, 2021
Brian's birthday is coming up in a little over a month. What should we get him?

Maybe everybody can send me their feet pics and we can make a happy birthday collage or something?
Only for the purpose of this present of course, not for my personal use

agnes.jpg

JakAngelescu

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Aug 12, 2022
He’s putting on a front in case Syn takes a look at the site. This whole thing was his idea.

But I am serious about Syn’s birthday
Twice I've organized things for his birthday several years ago and he always loves it! We've done some pretty lavish things. Wanna try again?

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Awex Came

May 23, 2021
Twice I've organized things for his birthday several years ago and he always loves it! We've done some pretty lavish things. Wanna try again?
I’m down with that. We have about 5 weeks to make it happen.

I also want to buy him something physical as well. Not looking for anyone to pitch in, just need some good ideas. I gave him pedals for his birthday a few years ago and bought him a guitar earlier this year, but I’m thinking maybe something non music related.

JakAngelescu

Aug 12, 2022
How about a collage of everyone with Synner merch and or his Signature guitars?
We use to do a collaboration of people wishing him happy birthday as well as raising funds for a few physical gifts. A part of one of the videos is still on his instagram page, so we could definitely do that!

Awex Came

May 23, 2021
All ideas are welcome. Personally, I like to make as grand of a gesture as possible. So the more outside the box and “extravagant”, the better in my opinion.

I have one potential idea and I’m waiting for a company to get back to me about it

Reactions: JakAngelescu

JakAngelescu

Aug 12, 2022
All ideas are welcome. Personally, I like to make as grand of a gesture as possible. So the more outside the box and “extravagant”, the better in my opinion.

I have one potential idea and I’m waiting for a company to get back to me about it

One year we got him a huge spa package, a gift card for one of the most expensive seaside bars for like over $300, a Starbucks gift card and also put in a bunch of goodies. A student also made him badass custom shoes. It was pretty on the level!

• Love
Reactions: Awex Came