• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

šŸ¦‡These First Questions Need Your AnswersšŸ¦‡

J

Jak Angelescu

Okay everyone! Here are the first batch of questions that need your answers. ICYMI, this is something weā€™re issuing for the next several months. Several participants issued a video on their Instagram asking if anyone had questions, and we got some good ones!
As per Aileeā€™s suggestion (because there were so many and we didnā€™t want to limit anyoneā€™s answer time) Iā€™ve categorized the questions and the first batch is ready to be answered.
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU: Please make sure that if you are recording with your phone, turn the phone sideways. I failed to mention that and I donā€™t want poor Ethan to redo it again because he gave incredible answers and demonstrations. You DONā€™T have to answer this round of questions. Or you can answer them all or one. Itā€™s up to you! Whatever you feel you know the most about. I need you to create a video of you STATING THE QUESTION SO I KNOW WHERE TO EDIT YOUR VIDEO and then answering the question. There is no time limit. If I see ā€œuhhhhsā€ and ā€œummsā€ and brief pauses, Iā€™ll simply edit those out šŸ™‚
PLEASE TRY TO GET THESE VIDEOS TO ME AS SOON AS YOU CAN! I will give until Sunday, October 13th, for your video submission. They do not have to be perfect. Just have good lighting, no excess noise, and please sit close to the camera so we can see your face and hear you clearly šŸ™‚
Email your videos to [emailĀ protected]
OKAY! Answer these questions!
*How to sweep pick?
*Good ways to practice techniques? I can stand up and jam to songs I have learned but I find it really hard to practice technique.
*How do I move my fingers faster?
*Is the secret to sweep picking drinking water from a goblet with a straw?
*When you sweep pick and the high E string has three notes do you alternate pick or pull off for example the wicked end?
*Confused whether to stick with economy picking and improve it or do strictly alternate picking?
*Iā€™m not that new to guitar, but I am a total down strummer. What is the best way to practice alternate strumming while moving between strings?
Have fun, guys and dolls!

This topic was modified 1 month ago by Ā Jak Angelescu.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

Itā€™s entirely up to you! If you want to just send one video I can cut and edit the question separately. Just make sure that you state the question before each time you change so I know where it is šŸ™‚
Also I feel bad I should have said this, make sure you have your video horizontally. Iā€™m editing my post to make sure people know this beforehand. But make sure you turn your phone sideways so it takes a wide screen look

Synner Endless Summer Collection