• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Vote for the Best Amp Name Now!

What is the BEST name for the new Synyster Gates amp?

• Deathbat

Votes: 21 3.2%
  • Synfall

Votes: 18 2.8%
  • Synergy

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Synphoniac

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Assassyn

Votes: 19 2.9%
  • The Synulator

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • The Original Synner

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • The Synner

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Labyrinth

• Revenant

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • SGS-(wattage), so if it's a 50 watt amp, the SGS-50

Votes: 52 8.0%
  • Orion

• Synfernum

• Leviathan

• Phantasm

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • The Devil’s Engine

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Helgate

Votes: 30 4.6%
  • Pale Horse

• Jekyll and Hyde

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • 7th Dimension

Votes: 16 2.5%
  • Syntek (Synyster Technology)

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • Syryn

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Noise (of) Gates

• Gatekeeper

Votes: 22 3.4%
  • Pearly Gates

• The SGS Reverend

• The Saint

• Genesys

• Synful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The $oulful $ynner

• Hypnosyn

Votes: 25 3.8%
  • Necromancer

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Syndicate

• Synner Mode

• Salute to Syn

• Saint James

• Hell-Bent

• The Reaper Series

• The FoREVer Amp

• Amp7x

• The IrREVerent 666i

• Hellwin Inferno

Votes: 9 1.4%
  • Synergetic

• Devastator

• Maestro

• Synner’s Requiem

• Hellwin

• InSYNerator

• Danse Synystre

• The Saynt

• The Plague

• Synyster Shadow II

• Synfinity

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • The Synyster Gates Resynance

• Syn Macabre

• The Genesis

• Dynasty

• The Mad Hatter

• Gateway 666

• Sweeping Growl

• The Synphony

• Pandora’s Box

• SynSpectrum

• Vigilante

• Aeternum

• The Rev

Votes: 27 4.2%
  • HellGates

Votes: 9 1.4%
  • The Reverend

• El Alma RevSyn

• Ampy McAmpface

Votes: 82 12.6%
  • Stargazer

• HellGate

Votes: 27 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eric Kane

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Unfortunately we found a few cheaters. We will still tell Syn about the names so there is a chance they win, but those who posted wont win the amp. Sad to say this happened but we will figure out a way to award a winner.
    This is really sad and disappointing that some people have no respect or integrity. Thanks for rooting them out.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Kat the metalhead

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 20, 2020
    Ontario Canada
    Unfortunately we found a few cheaters. We will still tell Syn about the names so there is a chance they win, but those who posted wont win the amp. Sad to say this happened but we will figure out a way to award a winner.
    I had a feeling this would happen I warned jak about this when the contest was announced :ROFLMAO:

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    "From one of the top guitarists of a generation, Synyster Gates of Avenged Sevenfold, comes a bold new way to make your music, your way. Beautiful. Brutiful. Uncompromising. An all new state of the art platform amp and pedal series like nothing you've ever heard, at a price you can afford.

Ampy McAmpface. Only at Guitar Center."

Last edited:

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    "From one of the top guitarists of a generation, Synyster Gates of Avenged Sevenfold, comes a bold new way to make your music, your way. Beautiful. Brutiful. Uncompromising. An all new state of the art platform amp and pedal series like nothing you've ever heard, at a price you can afford.
    Not gonna lie, I’m actually a bit disappointed it has as many votes as it does. I mean yes it was fucking hilarious !!!!! But, this is serious. Maybe I’m just getting too old. 😅

Ed Seith

Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Not gonna lie, I’m actually a bit disappointed it has as many votes as it does. I mean yes it was fucking hilarious !!!!! But, this is serious. Maybe I’m just getting too old. 😅
    Come hither with me. Together we shall scold the children to take leave of our verdant loam.

Kat the metalhead

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 20, 2020
    Ontario Canada
    Your not getting too old lol! I’m disappointed too 😂 It is funny but it’s like no one is taking this contest seriously

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Come hither with me. Together we shall scold the children to take leave of our verdant loam.
    Damn Ed, I didn’t know you could be so eloquent. I’m saving this so I can use “verdant Loam” when I’m good enough to make my first southern gothic single 😉

J

Jak Angelescu

"From one of the top guitarists of a generation, Synyster Gates of Avenged Sevenfold, comes a bold new way to make your music. Beautiful. Brutiful. Uncompromising. An all new state of the art platform amp and pedal series like nothing you've ever heard, at a price you can afford.

Let's make a commercial...
    I'll have the wind in my hair
    Your not getting too old lol! I’m disappointed too 😂 It is funny but it’s like no one is taking this

Damn Ed, I didn’t know you could be so eloquent. I’m saving this so I can use “verdant Loam” when I’m good enough to make my first southern gothic single 😉

Nge Ngal Lay

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Oct 28, 2020
    Yangon/Myanmar
    Hellloooooo Synyster and all friends
    Pleaseeee make me seen. I’m from Myanmar 🇲🇲 which I bet less than only 10 percent in this school knows the country. I just wanna be seen and want synyster to notice me. :( so bad Syn inspires me with his music and creativity. My dads a guitarist in Myanmar and he’s pretty well known in Asia. Seeing syn and papa gates holding an online school makes me love guitar even more. I’m 21 and currently an artist but SYNYSTER GATES YOU ARE MY IDOL!!!!!! please reply me :(

Reactions: Allan and Ed Seith

Ed Seith

Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Hellloooooo Synyster and all friends
    Pleaseeee make me seen. I’m from Myanmar 🇲🇲 which I bet less than only 10 percent in this school knows the country. I just wanna be seen and want synyster to notice me. :( so bad Syn inspires me with his music and creativity. My dads a guitarist in Myanmar and he’s pretty well known in Asia. Seeing syn and papa gates holding an online school makes me love guitar even more. I’m 21 and currently an artist but SYNYSTER GATES YOU ARE MY IDOL!!!!!! please reply me :(

I can't promise you Syn will respond to this, but I can tell you that he will SEE it - this is a contest to name his new flagship product and he's watching it very closely. He has shared screen grabs of much of the process on his instagram stories.

We have many friends on the site from your general part of the world, from eastern India to Thailand, Malaysia, etc. Welcome!

Nge Ngal Lay

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Oct 28, 2020
    Yangon/Myanmar
    I can't promise you Syn will respond to this, but I can tell you that he will SEE it - this is a contest to name his new flagship product and he's watching it very closely. He has shared screen grabs of much of the process on his instagram stories.

We have many friends on the site from your general part of the world, from eastern India to Thailand, Malaysia, etc. Welcome!
    Thank you Ed thanks for welcoming me. Keep on rocking 🤘🏻