• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

weird question

Little Laguna05

Free Bird Player
Feb 16, 2023
I would have to look at exist, but I noticed in nobody there are like two bridges and one leads to a construction and then when it gets up there it is looking across into the other place and there is something in the distance, which it could be a alternate reality of destruction? Or maybe the skeletons kinda go on rebellion because there were skeletons that were in like dead positions

Reactions: William B.
Upvote 0

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    I would have to look at exist, but I noticed in nobody there are like two bridges and one leads to a construction and then when it gets up there it is looking across into the other place and there is something in the distance, which it could be a alternate reality of destruction? Or maybe the skeletons kinda go on rebellion because there were skeletons that were in like dead positions
    I dunno maybe, I was thinking the outro of the Exist was talking about something sounding unifying and then seeing the Nobody video, I still need to try and read up on the lyrics.
    Oh and the Cover art from The Stage
    I've been digging (O)rdinary very much and trying to sing it, the beat is kind of like Beat It from Michael Jackson, that's how it reminds me some

Upvote 0

Little Laguna05

Free Bird Player
    Feb 16, 2023
    Hmm, I thought of daft punk with ordinary but I can see where you’re going with the beat. I want to think that I remember on one of Johnnys videos he was talking to someone about how virtual reality is going to take over about most of our entertainment in like possibly the next 20 30 years maybe something like that.

but I would want to think it’s like a mother world possibly out there and there is a totally different way it’s done and all that. Fuck there could be a planet of skeletons rulded by a unknown ruler

Reactions: William B.
    Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection