• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Synner Endless Summer Collection

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019

This is really hardcore, I don't remember hearing this. I really like that part starting 2:40

Here's the album, not sure if it's in it's entirety. it's rev&syn around 2001-2002. The wiki credits 3 others as well, I thought it was just a duo for the longest time. After this album wiki says Synyster and Johnny joined A7x and they created WTF in 2003. This was one of the few CDs I had/have, probably played it everyday for some years ( exaggerating some ), I still don't know all the words, Wiki would be a cool name for grape juice. Can't remember the year I first heard A7x, it was a little before or after Bat Country was on the MTV Awards. My boss gave me COE, he was a really down to earth guy, I don't think I'll forget him easily. That guy works hard!

Last edited: