• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

which schecter guitar should I get

John Setzler

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I posted on another ‘Schecter’ forum that I have the 2016 version of the Omen Extreme 6. Had the one with the Floyd Rose but broke 3 high E strings just trying to tune it so I traded it for the one without at Guitar Center (was still within the 45 days). The price tag on the one I have is/was 350 I believe.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Noah Berends

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Buy for the sound and feel. I believe feel is most important, as you have some form of aftermarket control over sound with pickup swaps, etc. Play a few, see which feels best, and go from there. I have a Diamond series Avenger and I love it because of the neck specifically.

G

I know what specs are they are like the fretboard wood the body the pickups if the guitar has a Floyd rose believe me I will not buy a guitar for looks if it feels good and sounds good that is what matters if I’m spending a lot of money on one the looks do have to matter to me

Lenore M

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    Good luck! Truly, I hope you get what you’re looking for. One of my best guitars is a ‘factory second’, and I got an amazing deal. Some people aren’t open to that, but it’s perfect in every way that counts. (little scratch on the back panel, but I don’t mind).

Daniel Bernard

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    Well it depends what you want…
    Do you want a Floyd Rose?
    Do you want 24 frets?
    Do you want a Sustainiac?
    Do you prefer Bolt-on or Neckthrough?
    Do you like how it looks?
    Do you lilke how it feels?
    I personally had a demon 6 and wanted to upgrade for a super strat so I got the white Sun valley Super Shredder with the floyd rose and sustainiac.