• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Zacky's Red Guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    There is no guitar on earth that is WORTH $10,000, except to someone who will never play it (historical guitar for collector). If someone was selling a Zacky for 10k, it was probably one that actually belonged to Zack, and it's still not worth even half that much.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    Schecter doesn't list prices on their website so I don't know what those prices are doing there

Reactions: Alex__vngnz

Jesse Salmons

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Nov 11, 2019
    Indiana
    I've come to be a jack of all trades, but I have more Ibanez (four) than anything else. I had a Schecter 7 string for a while, but I got rid of it. Never got into 7s.
    Only schecter ive owned in my time was a base model Omen 6, and honestly it was a great guitar for a lower end model! What would you consider to be your main guitar? Mines my explorer, with my SG as my #2

Reactions: Ed Seith

Ed Seith

Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Only schecter ive owned in my time was a base model Omen 6, and honestly it was a great guitar for a lower end model! What would you consider to be your main guitar? Mines my explorer, with my SG as my #2

My comfort zone is my PRS Custom 24. You'll see it again the Collab video, whenever that comes out, but my day to day workhorse right now (because the PRS doesn't have stainless frets yet) is the Kiesel Osiris, also partially because with no headstock, it's super light.

Reactions: Jesse Salmons

Jesse Salmons

Nov 11, 2019
    Indiana
    My comfort zone is my PRS Custom 24. You'll see it again the Collab video, whenever that comes out, but my day to day workhorse right now (because the PRS doesn't have stainless frets yet) is the Kiesel Osiris, also partially because with no headstock, it's super light.
    Damn dude! PRS makes some beautiful guitars. Might be a dumb question but ive always wondered, how does one tune a guitar on a headstockless guitar! Are the tuners on the bridge?

Ed Seith

Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Damn dude! PRS makes some beautiful guitars. Might be a dumb question but ive always wondered, how does one tune a guitar on a headstockless guitar! Are the tuners on the bridge?

Yes. And, and to be honest, that's the only thing I'm not crazy about. It's a pain to fine tune to perfection. They're KIND OF like the fine tuners on a Floyd, but not.

Jesse Salmons

Nov 11, 2019
    Indiana
    Yes. And, and to be honest, that's the only thing I'm not crazy about. It's a pain to fine tune to perfection. They're KIND OF like the fine tuners on a Floyd, but not.
    Thats what i thought but wasnt sure. Dont see one in my future but i think those guitars are awesome nonetheless. My next guitar might be a syn custom, or i might modify my explorer with a traditional style trem like Allen Collins had on his, and MAAAYBE a set of Syn-buckers. Thats a way off yet 😂

Ed Seith

Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Thats what i thought but wasnt sure. Dont see one in my future but i think those guitars are awesome nonetheless. My next guitar might be a syn custom, or i might modify my explorer with a traditional style trem like Allen Collins had on his, and MAAAYBE a set of Syn-buckers. Thats a way off yet 😂

The Synbuckers are in one of my Ibanez. When I get it back from the stainless refret, it's gonna be a fuckin BEAST. I think if I go headless again, it will be a hardtail, because the real issue with the tuners is adjusting them without wobbling the bridge so much.

Jesse Salmons

Nov 11, 2019
    Indiana
    The Synbuckers are in one of my Ibanez. When I get it back from the stainless refret, it's gonna be a fuckin BEAST. I think if I go headless again, it will be a hardtail, because the real issue with the tuners is adjusting them without wobbling the bridge so much.
    That sounds like it would have a definite learning curve to it! Cant wait to hear that ibanez though!

Grandroid828

One Stringer
    Jul 28, 2020
    Schecter S-1 , the red is his original "custom". There used to be a silver "standard" (bolt on neck duncan designed pups etc, much like the syn standard). Picked one up last month on ebay, totally mint and all original, for 400. Deals are out there if you keep a look out and have patience! PFA

Reactions: William B.
    Status
    Not open for further replies.