• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A message from Syn Gates

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    I’m so excited to watch the lessons and learn and maybe post some videos soon (scary thought) ! I’m sure most people are here for the right reasons and I’m so ecstatic this site has launched and we all have a place to go to share and support each other as we all have the same passion and desire to improve ! Thanks papa gates !

James Nessing

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    Hey I just wanted to say thank you for pouring this much effort into such a project. I’ve been excited about this since I heard about it in November and I’m so glad to be a part of it. I’ve always been afraid to share my work but I hope that a community like this will help me be more comfortable sharing. So here is to a great start for this community and lots of positive experiences for many years to come.

mateo a.

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Agree! At first, I was nervous to post because it’s understandably scary to put yourself out there when you are aware that you don’t play as well as you may like, but after seeing some positive and constructive comments to others, I realized that this is really a nice community for us to help each other. And I’d like to thank you and Syn for making such a community real!

Josh Lachapelle

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    I really appreciate and respect the Community you guys are trying to build! Especially as a player who may be well rounded in Rhythm Guitar, but my Leads are definitely lacking xD I always feel a bit intimated by Lead players who can shred like crazy. Often feels like Lead players crap on Rhythm players.
    It’s nice to see that you guys (Syn and PG) are treating all of us with so much respect! It feels good to be taught with patience and respect by players of your caliber and in humility. So I think I speak for many when I say THANK YOU!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Steven Huth

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 11, 2019
    I think it would be an awesome idea for people who are beginners to say that they are so the more advanced learners can go and comment on the beginners for encouragement and praise. The beginning can be tough, so the more encouragement we as a community could send their way would benefit them greatly. And this honestly can be applied on anyone who may be stuck at something, beginner all the way to advanced.

Zander Lowe

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    I’m glad they actually care enough about the community on here to bring attention to the fact some people can be mean for no reason and it just isn’t acceptable. It took me awhile to upload my first riff on my profile just because I don’t consider myself the best player and I was afraid I was gonna get all sorts of negative criticism and not constructive criticism, but that’s what we’re all here for right, is to learn and be better. I’m more than thankful to have such an amazing opportunity to pursue my passion for guitar and it couldn’t be a better experience without Syn Gates, Papa Gates and of course the whole community of fellow upcoming musicians on this website. Thank you all for all you do! Rock on everybody!