• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A question about Syn's gear when playing live mostly the REVERB pedal.

Benjamin Bencik

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
So as I listen to the guitar tracks of syn I mainly mean the song called “The Stage” you can hear that there’s some kind of reverb going on there that he uses but he never uses it in live shows, how come? I was thinking of grabbing it for recording and also use it live. I feel that it gives you a much richer tone what’s really what I’m looking for. 🙂

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
It might be delay too. I’m not sure reverb makes it richer. For me it always seems like delay does that job for me and reverb is like a thing thats just always on.
I think he said some where that it comes from the axe-fx but I’m not entirely sure

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
It sounds like he’s going lretty hard on the delay there. The only thing i can really tell is that there are like at least 2 repeats besides that maybe Syn should chime in ln this. I always set up my stuff just to my liking and not really to mimic any artist😅

Synner Endless Summer Collection