• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A small break

Julian Barton

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
I am unfortunately leaving the school for a short while. I will still have my account but I am walking through a rough part in my life at the moment and I will not be on here for about a month. I am glad that you all helped me as much as you have and I am thankful for all of you! I hope the community continues to grow and more people pick up a guitar.
Farewell for now my friends

G

Music really helps in all aspects of life. I’m glad we have been able to help you push forward. As a community I like to think we all work in the interest of others, to help us all grow and learn together. Take your time. We will still be here on your return.

J

Jak Angelescu

These are all amazing and kind responses to Julian. And I would like to Echo them all. Truthfully where I found my true passion for guitar moves when I too, it was walking through the roughest part of my life. It was at that moment that I felt like guitar was the only thing that I could trust, the only thing that actually made me happy, the only thing that didn’t lie to me, the only thing that was consistent and stable. But we all understand what you’re going through. It’s up to you to make the right choices for yourself. We will all be here when you get back and we all hope the best for you

Synner Endless Summer Collection