• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A7X TOUR!

Hayley Frederick

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
@nancy, thats so cool! i hope you win & have fun! I had all intentions to go to the showing In Reading,PA, but my plans fell through because we moved into our new house! But I’m picking up extra hours at work so that hopefully i can still get tickets

Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

I’m wicked stoked for the End of the World tour! Who comes up with their amazing concepts for promos and stuff? The Stage world tour and now this one have sick artwork! I’m gonna try to catch a road trip up to Illinois if they don’t come to Kansas or Missouri.

Hayley Frederick

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
@jak I’m soooooooo excited for this tour it’s unvelievable! I was so bummed I didn’t get to see them on the last tour so I bought tickets and am traveling 9 hours to see them at rock on the range & now they’re playing in jersey just 30 min from my house too lol so excited . You should def travel if they don’t make it to your town and make a fun trip out of it

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    PHOENIX!
    Not really into any of the opening bands, at first glance, but I’ll give them a listen. 3DG is not the same with the new singer, but we will see – I didn’t care a lot for them with the old one, either.
    I passed on the Metallica slot knowing they’d come back around with the full production, so I’m excited about that. Outdoor show in August in Phoenix, though… They might have some trouble!

J

Jak Angelescu

@Ed @hayley This is one of the best Jeff Dunham skits I’ve ever seen. I’m sharing it because it’s Walter talking about how screwed up Jeff’s agent is for booking them in places like Wisconsin during the winter. And he goes, “August in Phoenix, Arizona. Your agent… is a moron!” 😂😂