• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Suggestion Accurate Interactive tabs for Avenged songs.

Some guitar player

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Hello I'd like to start the discussion about accurate interactive tabs for many Avenged Sevenfold songs. As many of you know alot of these songs are very technical, not having a proper tab only adds to the stress of learning a song.
Interactive/Pro tabs also relive some of the stress of learning songs I think I would be a great feature.

MaddoxDelgado

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
  • Feb 5, 2023
    Lake Mary, FL
    Hello I'd like to start the discussion about accurate interactive tabs for many Avenged Sevenfold songs. As many of you know alot of these songs are very technical, not having a proper tab only adds to the stress of learning a song.
    Interactive/Pro tabs also relive some of the stress of learning songs I think I would be a great feature.
    This would honestly be so much help, I learned a bunch of songs through songsterr and then went to rocksmith to start perfecting and seeing how I play in comparison to their grading. There were quite a few inconsistencies which caused confusion but overall its a great experience I can recommend.

Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Andrew Chung

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    This would be absolutely awesome! This might be a bit much to ask, but could these transcriptions include standard notation in addition to tabs? Tabs are great for having an idea of how to execute the notes, but I really like having an idea of, e.g., melodic contours, harmony, etc.—things that tab can't really convey

Last edited:
    Upvote 0