• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Back to intermediate lessons!

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
Rockstar Student
Nov 11, 2019
Spain
Hi there! My name is Christian and I have been playing for 3 years now. I had several attempts at playing guitar. First was with a teacher that I really did not like due to him being very dismissive to my musical interests. After that I wanted to try some DvDs out and it bore me a lot. Then finally 3 years ago I was determined to learn guitar no matter what! I learned stuff I enjoyed and when I heard about a school from one of my guitar gods I had to check it out! Last year I joined and got up to intermediate lessons. Then I had to take a break from lessons (had a lot going on in life) but I kept on playing. Now I got a bit more time on my hands and I actually revised the beginner course (and started a notebook to write down all the good stuff and drew diagrams, Papa Gates killing it with the CAGED major and minor!) and now I am back to intermediate. So yeah! I am stocked to be here and will for sure be more active over here!

*Crap I forgot to say that I am a lefty too!

Last edited:

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
Rockstar Student
Nov 11, 2019
Spain
That's nice to hear and I hope everything is going well, I myself am trying to cover as much as theory as I can just to improve and make myself a better player with the aid of this site and the awesome members.
All is fine now, thanks for that! And yeah this site is amazing...last year when I got hooked on it I could not shut up about it to my friends. And now neither. Like a site like this is pure gold. Where can you find something like this?!

Manvir B

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Kingston, England
All is fine now, thanks for that! And yeah this site is amazing...last year when I got hooked on it I could not shut up about it to my friends. And now neither. Like a site like this is pure gold. Where can you find something like this?!
Exactly, having your idol ( Papa Gates sorry Syn 😉) do something like this is amazing, kind and humble, I like that everyone here is just one big family helping each other grow.

• Love
Reactions: Christian Schulze
Synner Endless Summer Collection