• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello!

Trident475

One Stringer
Nov 25, 2023
My name is Trident, I joined Synner a couple months ago but am just now introducing myself. I’ve been playing guitar since my freshman year of high school and im now 20 years old. I didn’t really take it seriously until my Jr year of high school though. I don’t know much theory or anything but I can play some songs and noodle around. As most of us are here for, im here to improve my guitar playing!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ali S.

Free Bird Player
  • Feb 21, 2024
    Maryland, USA
    My name is Trident, I joined Synner a couple months ago but am just now introducing myself. I’ve been playing guitar since my freshman year of high school and im now 20 years old. I didn’t really take it seriously until my Jr year of high school though. I don’t know much theory or anything but I can play some songs and noodle around. As most of us are here for, im here to improve my guitar playing!
    Welcome, Trident!