• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

BIG FUN IDEA!!! Synyster Gates School Meetup?

Matt Wildman

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Liberty IN
If you guys decide to do it in California I’ll try and still come but Kansas wouod work better for me. I’ll be honest CALI would be a lot more cool than Kansas city but id probably have to fly out there with my guitar and amp and stuff. No matter where it’s at tho I’ll try and still come. I’ll come either way but are we gonna try and get Syn and/or Papa gates in on this?

J

Jak Angelescu

Oh they read this stuff all the time, more than we know. And if either one of them wants to join they can. I just know they have a lot of stuff going on so it’s probably going to be difficult. I’d rather not bother them with it and let them decide on their own 🙂
Besides, I want students to do this for the experience of meeting each other, breaking new boundaries and enjoying music together. I don’t want it to turn into something where people would only want to attend in hopes of meeting Syn or Papa Gates

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Andrew.. we had that already.. jak and Rowan had live streams. And a lot of people from here didnt really make it to them. They were weekly too. And I’m pretty sure people still wanna do that. So it’s as easy as making a fate and time and doing it if you wanna be in a video call.

Synner Endless Summer Collection