• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Blood moon hoodie fit

Xavier Sanchez

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I'm interested in getting the blood moon hoodie but I dont know what size to get or how they are fitted. I usually wear a size M for T-shirts. My hoodies are size M but fit differently. Both slim fit. One hangs loose but the other one looks almost small. Are these hoodies loose and baggy fit? Should I get a size up?

Kai C

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 11, 2019
Naha Okinawa
I'm interested in getting the blood moon hoodie but I dont know what size to get or how they are fitted. I usually wear a size M for T-shirts. My hoodies are size M but fit differently. Both slim fit. One hangs loose but the other one looks almost small. Are these hoodies loose and baggy fit? Should I get a size up?

I have 2, one medium and one small. They're pretty fitted so if you don't usually size up I wouldn't. I sized up when I got the medium and it was too loose and baggy so that's my lounging around one now. The small is a slim fit on me that's what I normally get

Kai C

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 11, 2019
Naha Okinawa
These are mine and I'm 5'7, 160. There's still plenty of room to move around so I guess you'd say these are on the baggy side of hoodies (1st image is the M, second is the S)

Attachments

• IMG_20200217_214202_compress2.jpg
    IMG_20200217_214202_compress2.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_20200217_214110_compress81.jpg
    IMG_20200217_214110_compress81.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 127
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    Hello!! I have the unoriginal hoodie in size S and it fits a bit too large, for me an M would be fine for you! and the blood moon hoodie, already sold out at the store and will not be on sale again, they are limited. You can go to the channel of discord a7x there is a channel of exchange and merch in general maybe you will be lucky and you will get it.