• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

bye bye

Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

Allright guys my long journey of learning from this amazing school finally comes to an end since I had to sell my guitar yesterday due to this pandemic. I hope you all learn and get better at music and pursue your dreams. Take care.

If I were you I would still be active and take notes from the lessons. I wouldn't this stop you. By the time you get a guitar gain you'll be so well-versed it'll just be muscle training by then.

Reactions: Aman Khan

Aman Khan

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
If I were you I would still be active and take notes from the lessons. I wouldn't this stop you. By the time you get a guitar gain you'll be so well-versed it'll just be muscle training by then.
I still do but it's kind of really hard because I get really emotional and it really breaks me then. Music is really important for me and so was my guitar. I don't have anything anymore but yeah thanks for your suggestion. I'll surely try. Thankyou for being so supportive.

Reactions: Jak Angelescu
J

Jak Angelescu

I still do but it's kind of really hard because I get really emotional and it really breaks me then. Music is really important for me and so was my guitar. I don't have anything anymore but yeah thanks for your suggestion. I'll surely try. Thankyou for being so supportive.
Love you, man. Shit is really hard right now. But things like this don't last forever. Stay strong.

• Love
Reactions: John Robinson