• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

CAB PACK (REQUEST/QUESTION)

Andrew Fernandes

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
London
www.youtube.com
I have checked out the store for the cab packs it looks soooo awesome would totally buy it… however I don’t have an axe fx I would buy axe fx but its out of my price range I already have to syn guitars that would cost the same as this axe fx. Is there anyway we could get cab packs for other devices? I have eleven rack btw. If no, could we buy a lesson on how to create a a synyster gates/avenged sevenfold tone. My favourite cab pack I would buy if I had axe fx would be the stage tone match from the album guitar stems. Any work around this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the hard work for everything offered so far!
ps.Cant wait for my limited edition signed t shirt to arrive

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I’m gonna be comoletely honest with you(this may be because I’m like ridiculously do uni right now), without an A7x there’s really not date to get close to A7xs tone. However, I read in an interview last year they kinda have high mids and not that much gain so maybe experiment with that!
P.s. I’m listening to Django Reinhardt atm and even though I own a gypsy guitar I still don’t sound like him.
P.p.s. I know I’m drunk but chiming in on that p.s. I would say don’t try to mimic someone else’s tone but try to find your own based on someone else’s tone(I may have said this before but still it holds)