• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Collab! Quick progress update!

Hi everyone!
I've been getting more questions about when the collab will be finished since most of you have already recorded and delivered your videos, so I just wanted to quickly update you on where we are at the moment.

I have received most videos, I'm just waiting on a couple more. All the videos that I have received so far have already been placed on the project and have been synchronized. Once I receive the ones I'm missing, Filip, Ids and I will review the video to make sure everything sounds and looks as good as possible. After that final review I will finish the edit and mix.

We are all doing our best to finish as soon as possible, but I can't predict a date with certainty. Everyone has been incredibly patient so far and I thank you for that! We are on the final stretch, I just need you to grant me a little more of your patience as I'm trying to balance this project with my work outside of the school.
Thank you everyone! We are almost there!

Synner Endless Summer Collection