• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Contacting Schecter

Ruby Calypso

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Yes @CodaCalypso had that problem. He sent them a resume and it took them months to acknowledge they received it. When they finally did (over a month later) it was a positive reply asking to schedule a phone interview. He replied, they never did. Eventually he wrote them off as a luthering career path because communication is important and it is a bad idea to move across the country for a company with bad communication skills.

Matt Wildman

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Liberty IN
Gotcha, yea I contacted them about doing a free guitar review(getting a free guitar in exchange for a review) cause I have heard that some guitar companies offer that and I thought it was worth a shot. Maybe I’ll call them if they don’t reply back in 2 days

Jake Young

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Not sure which department you’re trying to get ahold of there but doing the form type thing on their website doesn’t seem to work for some reason? I was a little upset with them when I didn’t get a response..but wait there’s more! [email protected] works every time! During business hours they’re very responsive..usually a reply within 10 minutes! Good luck on reaching them and scoring that guitar!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Christopher Lonski

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
I have a schecter with a floyd rose and the bar snapped with normal use within like a month getting it. I called them and they invited me down to the factory to replace it(I lived in West Hollywood at the time) and they set it up for me really quick so it played perfectly when I left. This all happened within 24 hours or so. They were awesome!

Jake Young

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Welcome! Send the email directly to that, it’s their “physical” address! Actually, [email protected] might work better for you since you’re interested in writing a review? Hell shoot both addresses an email! Hah

Synner Endless Summer Collection