• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

EVERY STUDENT PLEASE READ! Starting to Plan The SGS Meetup!

J

Jak Angelescu

SERIOUSLY! Read this because I don’t want to hear next year people complaining that they missed out. I created a FB group ONLY for the students so I can create polls for the meetup more easily there. Please add me on FB at Jak Angelescu so I can add you to the group.
If you can, here’s the link so far. I just now created it so I can start gathering people so it’s not fancy at the moment. Try following the link and seeing if you can request to join and I’ll add you 🙂
This will be fun you guys!!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2227002254276619/

J

Jak Angelescu

Got you guys added to the group! Hopefully with this we can designate a destination along with a date and fun events🤗
This is just like I said to create polls for the meetup. So hopefully we can easily get feedback from everyone equally. I want everyone to have a chance to come🤗🤗

This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jak Angelescu.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

I’m so sorry to the people who live overseas. You could always try organizing one there. So far no one can truly agree on a time or place so I’m not sure if this is actually going to happen. Even trying a central state here most people are saying it’s still too far to travel. I hope it does because I’d love to be able to meet some students and jam 🤗