• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Favorite Syn Solo

Barış K

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
It’s always changing when i hear new great solos. Afterlife is the longest time i’ve listened solo ever.(Syn’s solos between them) Violins, Matt’s scream, Syn entering solo and Jimmy. Perfect harmony. Also The Stage is great. It’s have so emotional solos. I admire Syn because of her creativity.
My other favorite Syn solos; Nightmare, Scream, This Means War, Bat Country, Beast And The Harlot.

Sondre Nordjore

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
As for now it has to be The Wicked End, can’t get enough of that solo atm.
In the long run I must say Coming Home. As of this day when the second part of the solo kicks in the hair on my arms and back goes goosebumps lv.99. If I ever get to hear that solo live just once that transistion is gonna make my head blow.
Honorable mentions to : “M.I.A”, “Buried Alive” +the lead parts in “Save Me” and “Trashed and Scattered”.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Samuel Desjardins

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
montreal, canada
it is so hard to pick just one! I find they are all so good. In songs like Seize the Day, So Far Away or Gunlinger, they have so much feel to it and fit the song perfectly, and others like Scream, Afterlife and Bat Country, he just shreds the living shit out of the guitar. All this to say i can’t pick a favorite and if i can even manage to play one of his solos i’ll be extatic 😛

KEITH SHERRER

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I don’t know that I would be able to pick one. My all time favorite A7X song is Bat Country, so guess I’m going with it. The speed and ability to play that precise is amazing to me. I am just starting out with my son and it’s definitely a goal of ours.

Ran Eyal

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I keep hearing paradigm solo over and over every day ’cause it’s so damn awesome. Also the acoustic solo in sidewinder is cool as fuck. The one that gets me the most I think is the solo from so far away where the song changes.. a simple solo that helped me so much during a bad time..also love every single solo because its syn lol

Nathan Conte

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
It’s a tough call for sure. I’d have to say Bat Country has probably one of the most memorable and unique along with Afterlife. However, Shepherd of Fire has to be my favorite solo. Not only was it the first A7X song I heard/bought, but it was also one of the songs that inspired me to pick up the guitar.

Synner Endless Summer Collection