• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Favourite Avenged Sevenfold song and why

Dylan Tower

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
It’d have to be either second heartbeat or save me. The harmonies and solos in heartbeat are just friken amazing and the song itself, the lyrical content is very thoughtful. Save me resonates so deeply with me. The song feels less like a song but more of like a classical movement, where it has separate parts that connect a main theme. The solo is killer too, and syn just kills it all the way through.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Stuart Banks

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Bat Country and Beast & the Harlot were always on Kerrang tv. They’re the songs that got me into A7X and used to be my faves.
Then I saw them live for the first time, last January in Glasgow. Afterlife has been stuck in my head ever since. Being part of that crowd and hearing everyone singing the chorus louder than the band was a genuine goosebumps moment.

TOLF

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
It depends on time… But I will say I love Buried Alive for the different themes in the music. I really like musics with several themes, where you could cut it in parts and just have different musics. That’s why I like A7X.