• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Favourite Avenged Sevenfold song and why

Sean Comerford

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
It may sound cliche but Fiction. I fell in love with drumming when i first heard A7X and the Rev’s drumming style and I have been playing ever since. He was my drumming idol. The back story of how fiction came to be was what made it so unique to me. As the reason why I have a fiction tattoo lol.

Tristan Martinek

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
So much to say, so hard to choose…
Angels, best ballad
Crimson Day, the only slow that I listen to
Doin Time, it reminds me some “Surfin with the Alien” of Satriani, fast moving song
God Hates Us, more thrashy
Heretic, best solo for me
Paradigm, kind of the most significant lyrics for me
Planets, when do they play it with an orchestra ?
So if I had to chose one… Crimson Day maybe ^^

Synner Endless Summer Collection

João Jófili

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Save Me. It has magic, mystery, tension, division, fast pace, resolution. It’s something I wish I could do. It is a powerful song, lots of remarkable moments, transitions, atmosphere, just a great experience… I’d die for this song!

Josh Lachapelle

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
There’s a ton I love for a lot of reasons. Some songs are just killer, some are sentimental, some just bring back memories. But if I had to choose ONE – Unholy Confessions. It’s classic Avenged, it has the most metal/punkish Riffs which I dig, and it’s the one song I can play both Zacky & Syn’s parts perfectly 😂Nah, but it’s just a killer song and one that really stuck with fans when Avenged started getting known in the early days!

Marwan Nati

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
got something like 40 favorite songs of a7x, 2 weeks blinded in chains is my favorite, 2 weeks after unholy confessions is the best they ever made, after that, coming home, and 1 month after, the stage is better than every other songs ^^’
can’t décide X)

G

I really love fiction great melody and the Rev vocals are so good and the lyrics, I also love the stage before I got into a I thought the same thing about a lot of things in that song and the solo is so good in that song.