• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Finally back in the groove

Elton Breaux

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
I had to take a little time away from the guitar for the most part and now that im getting back to it i feel like a whole new beginning. I saw a post a while back asking if anyone gets frustrated enough to wanna stop playing. It is totally ok to take a break and clear your mind. It’s alot to take in when you’re learning. Remember first and foremost we all started because its fun to rock out. If it gets exhausting take a break

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
I’ve played onand off for years. The only downfall is the recreation of calluses. lol
But always takes a bit to get back into it, but anyone who says you cant pick up a guitar after an extended break but cant play it isn’t really trying hard enough. I dont think anyone ever really forgets how to play. Just a matter to reminding those muscles how to move.