• Having issues viewing lessons?

We're currently experiencing an issue with the video system we use and will get this fixed soon!

Had someone use rocksmith as a practice tool?

Tunefulcathodic

Garage band Groupie
  • Jun 9, 2022
    Hi 👋

Its me again...
    I start a few days and i love the course so far.... im learning with Synner and im practicing with rocksmith. Im totally enjoying it.

I ask couse I didn't buy an amp, i only had the guitar, the rocksmith cable, and when im making the course i use the software bias amp with a clean amp to listen wtf im doing.

Do someone of you use software instead amps?

Javier Wienarjati

Campfire Attention Holder
    Dec 7, 2021
    Indonesia
    www.instagram.com
    Hello.. Nice to see you..
    I have my old rolland cube but I use free guitar rig simulator for recording. For my daily practice I prefer my Rolland Cube, because we don't have proper monitor yet, I hate using headphones. I tend to get distracted when I use simulator because I want to try all the cool sounds, and then I forget my main agenda for the practice.😅

Reactions: Tunefulcathodic
    Upvote 0

Tunefulcathodic

Garage band Groupie
  • Jun 9, 2022
    Hello.. Nice to see you..
    I have my old rolland cube but I use free guitar rig simulator for recording. For my daily practice I prefer my Rolland Cube, because we don't have proper monitor yet, I hate using headphones. I tend to get distracted when I use simulator because I want to try all the cool sounds, and then I forget my main agenda for the practice.😅
    Hahha the million different sounds are a doom for the atention haha i love to test different sounds and get easily distracted

• Haha
    Reactions: Javier Wienarjati
    Upvote 0

Lucas Lucat

Garage band Groupie
    Sep 15, 2021
    BRA
    I played with Rocksmith back in the old ancient days - 2015 - it was great, there was those pre-made tones you press 1,2,3,4 or f1,f2,f3, I don't know now, they sounded pretty good
    I only play unplugged or with p2-p10 adapter for recording, which I believe is not healthy technique and performance-wise; I'm not used to playing loud at all, it sounds like a mess and its like I'm afraid of making noise 😬

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: Tunefulcathodic
    Upvote 0