• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

HELLWIN, Veteran Got Shot, Anyone got one I can try before I die?

SynSlays7

New Student
Jan 21, 2024
Hey everyone!

I'm a veteran who just got shot defending our rights and way of life, life is short, I've been looking everywhere for a Hellwin Amp for years, I have the cabinets. I would love to play on one before I die... I can fly to you even but I'd feel some serious FOMO if I died before I got to play one. Hell I can pay you even... I've got not much to live for as my dreams been crushed but this would mean the world to me! Please inbox or let me know, all love!

Ryan girvin

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 11, 2019
Hey everyone!

I'm a veteran who just got shot defending our rights and way of life, life is short, I've been looking everywhere for a Hellwin Amp for years, I have the cabinets. I would love to play on one before I die... I can fly to you even but I'd feel some serious FOMO if I died before I got to play one. Hell I can pay you even... I've got not much to live for as my dreams been crushed but this would mean the world to me! Please inbox or let me know, all love!
You have a lot more to live for than you think you do brother!! Thank you for your service.

Brian Haner Sr.

Papa
Staff member
Legend+
Fucking Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Thank you for your service!
Wish I could help you out. I had two. One I gave back to Syn to use in the studio on The Stage album, and the other I gave to a young guitarist friend.
I hope you do get the chance to play one someday. They are truly amazing. It does all the overdrive/saturated stuff you'd expect, BUT what you won't expect are the clean tones. It was my go-to clean amp in the studio for years.
Good luck!