• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Making of "Dark Night"

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hey friends! I thought some of you might want to see this so here it is.
    A few weeks back I made a guitar strap for @Hector Trejo and his dark night guitar. I filmed the whole process and put it on YouTube. The cool thing is, it does not only feature Hec's original music, but also music from our beloved Johnny worshipper, @Radu-Cristian Perde !

Fun fact: this is the third strap I made for a Synyster Gates guitar. The other two went to @Jak Angelescu and @Syn Gates if those names ring a bell :money-face:

J

Jak Angelescu

This is absolutely unbelievable! Your work is seriously unparalleled! And not to mention, if I were to try to do what you do, I would have been pissed off in the first 10 seconds using the ruler😂😂
    Your video production is getting better as well! I absolutely love how you feature music from the artist you are creating the strap for. This is just unbelievable Dominik and the strap is absolutely gorgeous!

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    This is absolutely unbelievable! Your work is seriously unparalleled! And not to mention, if I were to try to do what you do, I would have been pissed off in the first 10 seconds using the ruler😂😂
    Your video production is getting better as well! I absolutely love how you feature music from the artist you are creating the strap for. This is just unbelievable Dominik and the strap is absolutely gorgeous!
    I want to see you try now🤣
    And yeah, I tried to pay Attention to Production a lot on this one. Isn't your making of Like 20 minutes long? Sorry about that 🤣

And I would have included more of Hec's music but he refused to record His Album within a week so fuck him

Synner Endless Summer Collection