• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Music store professional

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
So, I just went to a music store in Germany and you are allowed to try a bunch of different guitars. I tried a bunch of strats(Silver Sky, Fender 63 relic, Fender jimi Hendrix and a fender strat with a sustainer) and Satchel’s signature Kramer. I have to say that the Silver sky was hands down the best guitar I played. Even though Satchel’s guitar is pretty great too but more of a straight up shred machine. Besides this I played the Kramer through a Peavy 5105 and that’s a damn good high gain amp.
I also bought a Mad professor twimble, which is basically an overdrive pedal that emulates a Dumble amp and it sounds killer!(I tried it through a Roland cube since I play a Roland cube at home)
I also messed around with a bunch of synth stuff and that is actually great fun but probably to expensive for me to but just to have a little fun with.
I couldn’t find any Schecter guitars so I haven’t tried any of those.

This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Ids Schiere.