• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

My practice/ warm up routine. Part 2!

This is the second half of my usual warm up and practice routine, this video focuses on finger independence & hand synchronization, I also mention some important practice habits to reduce tension as you play.
And of course, the implementation of lesson 6 from the school to learn the fretboard layout.

I had promised this videos to @John Robinson and @VickyB a while ago. I will also link them on my riffs. 👌

I hope you guys find this video helpful! :D

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
This is the second half of my usual warm up and practice routine, this video focuses on finger independence & hand synchronization, I also mention some important practice habits to reduce tension as you play.
And of course, the implementation of lesson 6 from the school to learn the fretboard layout.

I had promised this videos to @John Robinson and @VickyB a while ago. I will also link them on my riffs. 👌

I hope you guys find this video helpful! :D

I love it..i used it over the weekend..thank you

• Love
Reactions: AGA