New guitar?

Ids Schiere

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
My trip to the US and Canada was cancelled due to Corona and I got a full refund. I want to get my drivers license but since I can't do that now I have like a daily urge to buy a new guitar.

Could you guys send some guitars in the price range €500-1000 so I can check whether I have the discipline to not buy a new guitar 😅

My last new guitar was two years ago and I have the urge to buy a new one every two years or so 😂

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ids Schiere

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Legend
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Lol, that's kinda my situation / story right now. Looking to buy a new epiphone next year!
No idea for you though, you're more that single coil / strat guy. An area I don't know a lot about.
I don't mind a good humbucker either 🤷 they both have big advantages for different things and I lack a nice guitar for the heavier stuff in standard tuning.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    I don't mind a good humbucker either 🤷 they both have big advantages for different things and I lack a nice guitar for the heavier stuff in standard tuning.
    Well in that case check this out!

Jesse Salmons

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Nov 11, 2019
    Indiana
    The only thing is that I don't want active pickups (except a sustainiac). Brand doesn't matter that much tbh
    Honestly i think epiphone’s new “inspired by gibson” line is a great deal! Most guitars are at around 600$ USD (i dont know conversions lol) and all have probucker pickups, and QC and total quality is even better than Gibson USA nowadays. I had my eye on the explorer standard, the Lzzy Hale explorer custom, and All the les paul models are under 1000$

Reactions: Ids Schiere

Jesse Salmons

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Nov 11, 2019
    Indiana
    Dude yes! The customs are great, i own an older model, and i love it. Honestly i need to give it some more love

Ids Schiere

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    That's a pretty one!

Ids Schiere

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    For you, Ids? How about a PRS Hollowbody SE?
    Oeh, I like the sound of that one. Those hollowboddies are slightly above €1000 unfortunately. The Tremonti F-hole one looks really nice to and is below €1000 so that may be the one.

It's a shame they don't make SE Silver sky's😂

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ed Seith

Nocturne

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Dec 1, 2019
    France
    That's one of a beautiful guitar. I wanted (and still want) a black Epiphone Les Paul Standard.

Kim

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019

I have this one, the custom pro. I love it :)