• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New rebrand is live!

Hey everybody!

The new site is now live, so let us know what you think! If you didn't see my message before about all of the changes, go ahead and check it out here. Also, if you see any bugs, even anything small, please let us know in this thread and we'll take a look! Also, if you have any positive feedback we'd love to hear it :)

Again, thanks to everyone who helped make this happen and we hope you love the new site as much as we do
:heart:

Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

I am a bit nervous tho as I havent seen much in the way of new content since go live. Is everyone able to navigate around intuitively?
Don't stress it, my friend! The site is practically foolproof. It released during a time where a lot of people were still at work, then coming home, or going to bed. It may take a while for everyone to tinker around and feel out the new vibe. It's amazing!

J

Jak Angelescu

I tell you what, it's truly the students who contributed their precious time during the beta testing. I know the team and Syn wanted me to be super active on it, but I really didn't have much time to delve into it. I just bitched at Mike to make the homepage more popping, fix a few things and edit a few text booboos. You all are the real MVPs! I owe YOU ALL a great deal of gratitude!

Mike Creuzer

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Don't stress it, my friend! The site is practically foolproof. It released during a time where a lot of people were still at work, then coming home, or going to bed. It may take a while for everyone to tinker around and feel out the new vibe. It's amazing!
    YOU MEAN IM PANICKING FOR NOTHING?!

:p

Mike Creuzer

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    I think there’s a bug (or either it’s the site just hates me lol) I’ve commented on students status’ and at the time it seemed it posted, however a few hours later as I was scrolling I’d see the same status update and my comment was totally gone. Please tell me I’m not losing my mind 😂
    Its possible that its there and the feed just isnt doing a good job of showing that you commented on it. Send me a screenshot of when this happens and Ill check.

The feeds arent a perfect implementation of what I wanted. Unfortunately there are limitations galore in every software, this one is no different. But its veeery close. So hopefully with some spotting, as you've done, I can address the most critical stuff in turn.

Reactions: Alicia Willis

chris_is_cool

Hot Topic Tourer
    Apr 18, 2020
    Cologne, Germany
    I love the design, amazing job :love:.

I do have a small issue to report though: In the community section, we have the drop down menu ("Hot", "Threads", "Latest activity", etc...) on the top left, right? And on the top right, there was a big green button "Set Default". Makes sense to let us choose, which of these categories we want to have as our default, when going to the community section. Anyway, after I set the default to "Latest activity", the button disappeared. So now I couldn't change my mind anymore if I wanted to. Thought I should let you know, because people will experiment with this and might want to change their default later.

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Its possible that its there and the feed just isnt doing a good job of showing that you commented on it. Send me a screenshot of when this happens and Ill check.

The feeds arent a perfect implementation of what I wanted. Unfortunately there are limitations galore in every software, this one is no different. But its veeery close. So hopefully with some spotting, as you've done, I can address the most critical stuff in turn.
    It’s actually there now, so yay ! 🤗

Reactions: laurenf