• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Our favorite bands need us right now

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
It is an ever-evolving thing. I would urge people to get their information from real sources, like the World Health Organization (WHO) and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control). Memes and stuff are fine, but please check the facts before you re-share. And above all, don't panic. The shortages of products are, we now know, caused by the Worst Fucking People in the World - people going around and buying up everything in entire areas and trying to sell it for MASSIVE profit online. Amazon and eBay - two of the biggest resellers - have put an end to the practice on their site, so stores should be back to normal soon as supplies are replenished.
Atleast the stores staying open.Walmart is shutting down around here. Mall hours have lessened too. Everyone basically is saying just stay inside for 2 to 3 weeks. And I agree. That's the best way to deal with this if.you're freaked out.

Reactions: Ed Seith

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
I meant no disrespect to you or any of our friends here. I sincerely hope that social distancing and other preventive measures people are using helps to stagger the impact of this bug and get us all back to being the filthy, social animals we are very soon. Best of luck!
It's all good man. These are tough times for everyone, but we can't let that stop us from continuing.

I'm doing a history course and we were actually meant to get a lecture on the Dubrovnik Republic, but got cancelled because of the stupid Corona. :) Don't forget about the football as well, Dan?
Hope you get to learn more about it soon! And yeah, football too, but even that is getting canceled hahaha. :p

Reactions: Ed Seith
I like a lot of small indie artists, just became a patreon to one yesterday.
The owners of small businesses are also in my mind :/ I have friends who own little shops and it's difficult to run a business on a normal day, I hope their landlords are understanding so they don't loose the businesses they've worked so hard to build.