• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

PLEASE READ THIS ALL STUDENTS

J

Jak Angelescu

As much as I love every single one of you and you all know I do, please do not use my personal Instagram page to write me personal messages regarding the school. Please keep them here on the school messaging system. I know I advertise the school on my Instagram account with certain things but I also have my own life. Lately at all hours of the night I am getting messages from students needing help with something on the school on my Instagram. And even when I have my notifications off, I log on and see my inbox has been blasted on Instagram. If you have anything to ask me please personal message me on the school as I check it several times a day.

I have said this once and maybe some students weren't around when I issued this. But if you write me on my Instagram regarding problems with the school, not only will I mute your message or ignore it I will restrict your account so you can not message me personally on my Instagram. Please respect my personal space on my Instagram account.

Also with that being said if you have had any issues regarding shipments from the store please personal message me your email address here and tell me your problem and I will forward it to the person in charge promptly.

Thank you all for understanding.