• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Posting song in community riff

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Maybe its a dumb question but i’d rather know in advance if im not allowed than post something and being told I wasnt allowed! So yeah not many really knows me and im pretty sure nobody has ever seen me play since I dont really post.
    Anyhow little resume about myself, I studied in sound ingineering to be able to do studio work on my own and just have more tools on my belt. My goal is to be a performing musican and so yeah I have been working on my own album and right now I have a song that is almost done as im finishing the editing soon and starting the mixing very soon too and was wondering if its cool to post it and have your opinion before anyone else really.
    Its going to be an instrumental, Quite simple one. Its role is mostly to give a nice flow to the album so its not gonna be a single. Also you wont actually see me since well I didnt bother to film myself and its a recording for a demo tape that I want ready to be able to show around!
    Anyways, my question was really if we are allowed to post our own complete songs in the community riff section as I am not sure I have seen someone do (as i said, may be a dumb question buuuuuut I just wanna be sure)
    Have a good one guys!

J

Jak Angelescu

How exciting!! I’m sure it’s completely allowed as I have done it twice and no one has said anything to me about it. The only thing is that if you are wanting feedback on it, comments are not enabled right now for some reason on the riff page. I made a note about it on the forums and it will probably could be taken care of soon 😎😎 I definitely look forward to hearing it!