• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Product Recommendation!

Hi Family!
I'm looking for a stand that can hold my guitar, like the one on the picture below.
I found a brand called MBrace, but they are temporarily out of production.
Does anybody have any experience with stands like this one, or know a brand they can recommend?
Thank you everyone!
mbracestand_2.jpg

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Here's a mint condition MBrace guitar holder on Reverb. $179 plus 20 bucks shipping. The seller has a bunch of good reviews so it should be alright. I'd give the shop a call and see if they can give you a run down on the condition it's in first before ordering. There's a company called Viking Guitar Stands that sells their version for $250 new. That seems a bit high to me. Viking Guitar Stands website. I can't give you any info on how good either are since I've never used one but looking through a few forums MBrace has been used by the pros for a while. That may say something on how good they are. You'd still have to get a mic stand for this MBrace though.

Reactions: AGA

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Oh found this. Not 100% sure this is what you're looking for. It's cheap though!

Reactions: AGA
    Hm Just tried to find one in Thomann with No success. I don't even know what to search for.
    I do know Metallica uses something similar for their acoustic songs
    Yeah, I wasn't sure what they were called either. I've seen them listed as "Guitar Holders".
    Yeah :D I saw one at the Metallica concert too!
    I think Syn has used one too, at the end of "The Stage"

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
    Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Here's a mint condition MBrace guitar holder on Reverb. $179 plus 20 bucks shipping. The seller has a bunch of good reviews so it should be alright. I'd give the shop a call and see if they can give you a run down on the condition it's in first before ordering. There's a company called Viking Guitar Stands that sells their version for $250 new. That seems a bit high to me. Viking Guitar Stands website. I can't give you any info on how good either are since I've never used one but looking through a few forums MBrace has been used by the pros for a while. That may say something on how good they are. You'd still have to get a mic stand for this MBrace though.
    Thank you so much! Very helpful!

Reactions: Ed Seith