• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Ranking the A7X albums

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
So what’s everybody’s ranking of albums by our beloved band? Here’s mine, in case you’re interested in my very professional opinion:
1. Waking the Fallen
2. Nightmare
3. City of Evil
4. The Stage
5. Hail to the King
6. Self-Titled
7. Sounding the Seventh Trumpet
Fun fact: I actually think CoE has more good songs on it, however with Nightmare having Save Me on it, my favorite song of all time, it ultimately boosts its position.

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Ed, so do I, it’s just that the aggression and darkness of Waking the Fallen is completely untouchable for me.
If they were to create an album that mixes progressive with that darkness and heaviness that surrounds WtF, I think that album would probably be beyond the reach of anyone, pun intended.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

Oh this is so hard. Because I feel like listing ANY of them last means it’s not a good album and that’s not the case.
1. The Stage
2. Nightmare
3. Avenged Sevenfold
4. Hail to the King
5. City of Evil
6. Waking the Fallen
I just realized those almost go in chronological order in reverse.i haven’t heard enough of STST to give an opinion

Synner Endless Summer Collection