• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Returning

John Tierney

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Hello everyone, Its been a while since I have seen everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. I have recently tried to get back into the guitar (again) and ready to try something new. My goal is to #1 try to sweep pick and really get to become one with the fretboard. I have some experience but trying to come back. For those who don't know, I'm in pharmacy school and this is really hard and kinda sidetracked me off. Any advice or something to help me stay with it would be helpful. I don't want to fall into the trap where I put it down and never re-visit. I need help again, I can't figure this out, not by myself at least.

Best John

Reactions: Brian Haner Sr.

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Croatia
www.youtube.com
Here's a paragraph from a reddit post that started the whole "No more zero days" thing:

"There are no more zero days. What's a zero day? A zero day is when you don't do a single fucking thing towards whatever dream or goal or want or whatever that you got going on. No more zeros. I'm not saying you gotta bust an essay out everyday, that's not the point. The point I'm trying to make is that you have to make yourself, promise yourself, that the new SYSTEM you live in is a NON-ZERO system. Didnt' do anything all fucking day and it's 11:58 PM? Write one sentence. One pushup. Read one page of that chapter. One. Because one is non zero. You feel me? When you're in the super vortex of being bummed your pattern of behaviour is keeping the vortex goin, that's what you're used to. Turning into productivity ultimate master of the universe doesn't happen from the vortex. It happens from a massive string of CONSISTENT NON ZEROS. That's rule number one. Do not forget."