• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Stepping Down as Moderator

Hello guitar fam!

As some of you already know I have decided to step down from my role as moderator.
It's not a big deal, but I just wanted to let you all know myself as a courtesy to the community since you all have been so wonderful and supportive of everything I've ever done here.

First off, even though I already told her privately, I want to thank @Jak Angelescu for having had that confidence and trust in me to do that job. I felt honoured to be a staff member and I always tried to do my very best.

I am stepping down because my work and career outside the school are growing and requiring a larger portion of my focus.
I will still be active in the school as a student and hanging out with all of y'all though! ;P

As always, thanks for everything family! Love you all!

Muz Malek

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Hello guitar fam!

As some of you already know I have decided to step down from my role as moderator.
It's not a big deal, but I just wanted to let you all know myself as a courtesy to the community since you all have been so wonderful and supportive of everything I've ever done here.

First off, even though I already told her privately, I want to thank @Jak Angelescu for having had that confidence and trust in me to do that job. I felt honoured to be a staff member and I always tried to do my very best.

I am stepping down because my work and career outside the school are growing and requiring a larger portion of my focus.
I will still be active in the school as a student and hanging out with all of y'all though! ;P

As always, thanks for everything family! Love you all!
I'm pretty much a nobody here - regardless, THANK YOU!

:rock-hand: :rock-hand: :rock-hand:

Reactions: AGA
Synner Endless Summer Collection