• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

strumming help

J

Jak Angelescu

If strumming is new and learning the right way is new for you it will definitely do that in the beginning. Believe me every guitar player goes through it my friend! The more you get comfortable with gripping your pick it will get easier. Believe me, I was playing for 15 years and it wasn't until last year that with this school I learned how to grip the pick the right way and I went through the same exact problem as you are going through! And I was even a primary rhythm player with a strong right hand! If you want to, or if you can, posting up a video of you doing it will help us decipher if there is something you are doing incorrectly

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
If strumming is new and learning the right way is new for you it will definitely do that in the beginning. Believe me every guitar player goes through it my friend! The more you get comfortable with gripping your pick it will get easier. Believe me, I was playing for 15 years and it wasn't until last year that with this school I learned how to grip the pick the right way and I went through the same exact problem as you are going through! And I was even a primary rhythm player with a strong right hand! If you want to, or if you can, posting up a video of you doing it will help us decipher if there is something you are doing incorrectly
i will..thanks so much for your reply

• Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu
Synner Endless Summer Collection