• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

SynGates.com is for everyone

Mervin Moras

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Is there anyone here that got into this website without knowing Avenged Sevenfold or Synyster Gates? That would be great. I would encourage everyone to pass on this website to anyone you know that would be interested in learning guitar. I myself have gotten 1 or more people to sign up here so far that didn’t know who A7X or Syn. So pass it on for the sake of guitar but not just A7X.

J

Jak Angelescu

My dad! He signed up because he saw all the awesome stuff I was learning and he wanted to learn some new stuff for his guitar passion as well. He’s not an Avenged Sevenfold fan, but he got into Papa Gates’ work after I showed him some of his live footage at Forbidden City. And I really do think that this school should be known by everyone, not just A7X/Papa Gates fans because there’s really a lot of knowledge here that can carry over in to any style.

Synner Endless Summer Collection